"The world's largest city" Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City by asianbelle

Davao City Travel Guide: 544 reviews and 1,888 photos

• Last visit to Davao City: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 26, 2005

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Pink Pomelos sound very nice!

• Jul 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM

In 2009 time nothing has changed. It is still a terrible place to take family and friends for an enjoyable night out for dinner. SERVICE I do not think they have any conception of what that word means!

• crewrower's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2007 at 11:10 PM

The world's largest city?

• laqjaw's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Hello again, we are booked for Davao pala on Aug, in time for Kadayawan Fest. I know you like those mentioned hotels because of works reasons, but what will you recommend for first timers like us,in terms of accesibility to tourist spots?

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 7:10 AM

I'm so happy you like Eden Nature Park. =) God bless you. =)

• Nov 2, 2006 at 9:08 AM

Greeting!!! Juz wanna ask information about Kanaway Restaurant, i want their website address, coz i want to see their prices for receptions like weddings & etc. if they have special offers. thanks & more power.

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2006 at 6:40 PM

Hi Aida. I wish I could experience domestic flights in our Philippines next year - and the stress squeezie too. I do not see this in international flights. Sabagay, I do not think they'll gonna do that. Useful tip! Regards from Freddie

• WhiteKnightUSA's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Just joined and read your great write up on Davao City, will help me when im there in September.06 Salamat Marty

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 10:19 PM

Wow! Grilled squid & anything spelled pork will be top of my list. Nice page.

• Mandy23's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2006 at 9:24 PM

Nice page. I hope to be able to visit your country one day.

asianbelle

“Friendship is like Water: it seeks its own level”

Badges & Stats in Davao City

Have you been to Davao City?

Latest Activity in Davao City