"Manila! Manila!" Manila by asianbelle

Manila Travel Guide: 2,062 reviews and 5,064 photos

• Intro Updated Apr 19, 2008

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM

hehehhee, placing picture, okay ... but writing .... hmmm, i don't think so! you win :)

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2011 at 7:29 AM

I could not locate new ones or the updated ones, so I visited all. Nice info as always by Aida.

• Jul 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM

The ride can be very nice but be careful of of ripoff drivers. We were told it would be a 1/2 hour tour for 200P. When the ride went longer than that the driver demanded much more money and threatened me physically. Beware, especially of carriage #30.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2010 at 6:56 AM

San Agustin Church is really very nice - and great pics with VT friends like Monina - did u know I met her sister in Texas last month? great family and they treated me to Vietnamese Food, yummy! :)

• high_d's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Abe's Farm? Ohh, was it like Sonya's Garden or Antonio's? Post a tip on it :) sounds nice...ayyy! I want to go to Pinas now:)

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Lovely look at your hometown. I've never had the pleasure of visiting Manila or the Phillipines, although my father has. Maybe someday. :)

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I hope to go there one day; greetings from Madrid!

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Thanks for made nice page, i hope can visit your country.

• monina_c's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM

sister di ko pa nakakausap sila juds... most likely friday yun. :) bawi ka na lang sa post christmas vac mo!

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Thanks for the visits. I hope you have a great trip to Coron!! I still have lots of corners of Philippines to explore, so will have to read more of your pages.

asianbelle Lives Here!

asianbelle

“Friendship is like Water: it seeks its own level”

Badges & Stats in Manila