"Lucy's Homepage" Lucy-'s Profile
I Currently live in Northampton, UK, with my husband Dan and my dogs Roscoe and India (see picture). I was born on the outskirts of Sheffield and lived there for 19 years, sheffield iteself is OK but nothing brilliant, I can thoroughly reccommend the Peak District though if you are ever in that area.
I havent really seen very much of the world yet, however I am working on it! I really want to visit everywhere! I made a good start to my plan by getting married in Sri Lanka and then going on honeymoon to the maldives. Both Sri Lanka and the maldives were fantastic. The Wedding was better than I could have imagined (even though I didnt understand everything that happened) We even had an elephant escort us for the whole ceremony, and then we rode him to the beach afterwards in full wedding attire! The Maldives were just paradise, what more can you say!
I am really interested in scuba diving at the moment, I did my OW in the Maldives last september and then did my AOW in Dahab in Egypt. Both were excellent and well worth doing! I am contemplating trying diving here in the UK but for some reason it doesnt quite seem as attractive as the Maldives! I will hopefully do some more diving on a trip to Thailand in October and one of my ambitions is to do a caged dive with the Great Whites! I will give most things a go once!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Lucy- and Mongy are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Ko Samui Forum "Single female traveller - wanting..."
- updated a Dubai Travel Page "2 days in Dubai!"
updated their Profile Page "Lucy's Homepage"
- Commented on KarinL's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "2 days in Dubai!"
- Wrote a Review Shopping for booze! in Andorra Things to Do
Top 5 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Egypt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dubai Intro, 2 photos
- Andorra Intro, 1 review, 1 photo