"Lucy's Homepage" Lucy-'s Profile

A little bit about me!

I Currently live in Northampton, UK, with my husband Dan and my dogs Roscoe and India (see picture). I was born on the outskirts of Sheffield and lived there for 19 years, sheffield iteself is OK but nothing brilliant, I can thoroughly reccommend the Peak District though if you are ever in that area.

My Wedding in Paradise

I havent really seen very much of the world yet, however I am working on it! I really want to visit everywhere! I made a good start to my plan by getting married in Sri Lanka and then going on honeymoon to the maldives. Both Sri Lanka and the maldives were fantastic. The Wedding was better than I could have imagined (even though I didnt understand everything that happened) We even had an elephant escort us for the whole ceremony, and then we rode him to the beach afterwards in full wedding attire! The Maldives were just paradise, what more can you say!

Scuba

I am really interested in scuba diving at the moment, I did my OW in the Maldives last september and then did my AOW in Dahab in Egypt. Both were excellent and well worth doing! I am contemplating trying diving here in the UK but for some reason it doesnt quite seem as attractive as the Maldives! I will hopefully do some more diving on a trip to Thailand in October and one of my ambitions is to do a caged dive with the Great Whites! I will give most things a go once!

• Intro Updated Oct 8, 2005

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Hi Lucy - and a very happy birthday, have a great day

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• mi.chelle's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 6:25 AM

Hi Lucy! you spelled tagalog perfectly!, and courteous too with the "po" at the end :)..drive safe, and have a great in Toronto ~michelle

• ino_hsb's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 6:18 AM

Happy happy birthday Lucy. Enjoy your day!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day! Cheers :-)

• arni_ph075's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 4:19 AM

hey lucy, belated happy birthday..its been a while since i log in..i hope you are having a great time in manila..and decorating your place..

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Happy Birthday Lucy! from Deana in Port Hope Ontario!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Happy Birthday and a lot of greetings from Poland.

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2006 at 10:12 PM

Hi Lucy... we are arranging a VT meet somewhere in Makati on March 21... Hope you could join the group.

• Libra12's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2006 at 8:11 PM

hi Lucy, nice to hear that all went well. see you on the 23rd

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!