"Have some dirty fun!" Top 5 Page for this destination L. Vilanculos by K.Knight
L. Vilanculos Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 56 photos
A little bit down the coast a few of us decided to take on the terrain and spend almost three hours quad biking! The morning was spent hooning through the bush and over sand tracks while our guide took us through a local village and to a few historical sites before we returned to our lodge. When we returned we were filthy....but it was great.
Thanks to Tam for taking this photo.
Barra Lodge is set in one of the most picturesque areas in Mozambique, with spectacular views of pristine beaches and... more travel advice
All along the beaches around Vilanculos you will see plenty of plam trees. If you are not feeling energetic enough to... more travel advice
K.Knight's Related Pages
L. Vilanculos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Have some dirty fun!"
- "Gateway to Bazaruto"
- "Mozambique to Get Away From It All"
- "Vilanculos - the closest city to our campsite"
- "South African playground"
- See All...
- Things to Do in L. Vilanculos
- Hotels in L. Vilanculos
- Transportation in L. Vilanculos
- Restaurants in L. Vilanculos
- Warnings and Dangers in L. Vilanculos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in L. Vilanculos
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to L. Vilanculos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in L. Vilanculos
Photos in L. VilanculosSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 70 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Beijing Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 11 reviews, 78 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Juneau Intro, 24 reviews, 62 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chengdu Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos