"Buderim - A great place to live!" Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim by K.Knight

Buderim Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 247 photos

Beautiful one day, perfect the next

Buderim is just a one hour drive north of Brisbane in the middle of the beautiful Sunshine Coast, one of Australia's favourite beach holiday destinations. We ;ive 2.3 km's from the delightful Mooloolaba Beach.

On the Sunshine Coast those who wish to wine, dine and party the night away are well catered for though, at the same time, visitors to Mooloolaba can simply choose to relax on the beach or around the pool. Mooloolaba boasts nearly 100 eateries, many al fresco, overlooking the beach. The sheltered Mooloolaba Harbour offers a wide range of water activities, from fishing trips to parasailing, scuba diving or a leisurely canal harbour cruise.

When Anne and I are not travelling or spending long days at work we enjoy spending time in our backyard. We make full use of the Australian summer by swimming in our pool and cooking our dinner in our aussie Bar-B-Que area......perfect!

Mooloolaba Beach offers a delightful mix of modern beachfront eateries, exciting entertainment venues and a great range of retail outlets all overlooking a pristine white sandy beach and stunning bay. The town offers a huge range of accommodation options, mostly overlooking the water and ranging from luxurious resorts and family apartments to motel and backpacker options.

• Pros:A great place to live!
  • In a nutshell:A perfect place to come home to.
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2005

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2010 at 3:48 PM

That looks like an absolutely fantastic place to live.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Hey Kevin! Where's the Buderim meet pix mate?... ;o) Thanks for hosting me :o) Hey wow! ... just love those hang gliding shots!! I'm sooo jealous right now! :o) Hugs, Ann.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Hi ,Small VT world I note BillNJs comment. I guess you know all the places I have written about but I have not been in a glider and am not likely to. Bill might though if he comes over. Marg

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Kevin, thanks for visiting my Dublin page. I met Margaret (wise23girl) from Buderim at a VT meet in Dublin, so I have already heard about it. Your page shows how nice of an area it is. Cheers, Bill

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Niiice place - no wonder you look so happy! Cheers, John.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM

bet you had a fabs B party ;-))) all the best ;-)))

• dancinbudgie's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2008 at 10:34 PM

Hi Kevin and Anne! I havn't been to the sunshine coast for many years. I used to hang out at Marcoola Beach. Your page brought back some great memories! Cheers, Tracey

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2007 at 1:30 AM

Hi kevin, you live in a really great place!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2006 at 2:22 AM

Buderim really does sound like a great place to live! All that sunshine and thermal wind, and even a ginger factory.

• Morepork's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2006 at 3:26 AM

Wow, you are into gliding as well! We have been associatedwith it for years. I was parachute repacker. Kiwi and hubby as well in admin & instruct. Your place looks great.

K.Knight Lives Here!

K.Knight

“Don't die wondering”

Badges & Stats in Buderim

Have you been to Buderim?

Latest Activity in Buderim