Blue Mountains National Park Things to Do Tips by cal6060
Blue Mountains National Park Things to Do: 175 reviews and 410 photos
Mt Victoria, Blue Mountains
Mt Victoria is a good stop for good views. I took the train to Mt Victoria Station, and visited Pulpit Rock. It has an amazing big rook at the edge of a cliff. I tried to walk a trail to Mt Piddington along the cliff, and I almost got lost. I strongly advise you not to do so. Its walk ways are maintenance-free. Or please get local advise before you go there.
Medlow Bath, Blue Mountain
I took a train to Medlow Bath. There were nothing much here. I walked across the street, there were a hotel, The Hydro Majestic Hotel, which was under renovation. It will resume business in 2012. I saw good views from the hotel tennis court. I walked further south and went into a private property, it had a good view of Blue Mountains from its carpark area.
Blue Mountains, NSW
When I reached Eastern Station by the Skyway, I walked in a track all the way to Leura Fall. It took me around 4 hours to reach Leura Train Station. I enjoyed each lookout, all of them have fantastic views.
It is medium difficulty to walk.
1) Cliff View Lookout
2) Lady Darley Lookout
3) Queen Elizabeth Lookout
4) Eco Points
5) The Three Sisters
6) Honeymoon Lookout
7) Kiah Lookout
8) Leura Falls
Check out the location map from the website.
Scenic World Blue Mountains
Scenic World is a place you can ride on Railway, Cableway, and Skyway. In addition, you can enjoy their Walkway in a forest.
Open daily from 9am to 5pm.
There is a cafe, restaurant, kiosk, souvenir shop, ticket counter, cinema, and viewing terrace.
There are several ride packages you can choose, please refer to its website.
I took the railway down to scenic world forest, then walked around the forest. After that, I took the Cableway back to the main building. From the main building, I took the Skyway to Eastern Station. I started my walking trail from Easter Station all the way to Leura falls.
Address: Cnr Violet Street & Cliff Drive Katoomba NSW 2780
Phone: 02 4780 0200
More Reviews (4)
cal6060's Related Pages
Blue Mountains National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Valleys"
- "Check out if they are BLUE"
- "The Lower Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Mountains - The Forest Paradise"
- "Blue Mountains Adventure"
- "Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Moutains / Katoomba / Three Sisters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blue Mountains National Park
- Hotels in Blue Mountains National Park
- Transportation in Blue Mountains National Park
- Restaurants in Blue Mountains National Park
- Shopping in Blue Mountains National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Blue Mountains National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cavan Hotels
- Otocic Kamenjak Hotels
- Deering Hotels
- Cambariem Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Blue Mountains National Park
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Blue Mountains National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blue Mountains National Park
Photos in Blue Mountains National ParkSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 130 reviews, 581 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 306 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nanjing Intro, 58 reviews, 240 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 35 reviews, 236 photos, 9 travelogues
- Luoyang Intro, 44 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xiamen Intro, 40 reviews, 191 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 38 reviews, 186 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pingyao Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 28 reviews, 170 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 21 reviews, 163 photos, 9 travelogues