"It pays to be GAUDI" Barcelona by Alikatt
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,527 reviews and 21,799 photos
Iglesia de la Sagrada Familia or Church of the Holy Family. This is the Gaudi facade that recalls organic elements and is like a living, breathing sculpture that still comes to 'life' as each day passes. Construction contues to this day. It seems that the cranes are permanent fixtures now...
Standing here, being in the undercarriage of an elaborate structure is something else. The aesthetic application married with structural 'bones' give this room its coherence. Awesome's the word I use to describe this 'cave' and it was my first time there as I didn't even go inside when I first visited Barcelona back in 1991.
Add the colums vertically or horizontally and you will come to 33 any which way...signifies the life span of Jesus Christ.
- Pros:A vibrant , artsy city full of color and the food is amazing!
- Cons:very hot in July!
- In a nutshell:a culinary destination with wealth of Gaudi 'stars' and modern designs
Taktika Berri is definitely a local place. It was full of lunch patrons when we walked in at half past one for lunch.... more travel advice
We just dined at the very chic and minimalist Noti and we wanted something more edgy and exciting so we walked (not even... more travel advice
Alikatt's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cesme Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkbuku Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Kas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Alacati Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Ili 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Bodrum 6 reviews, 3 photos