"a charming village near Cesme" Alacati by Alikatt
Alacati Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 198 photos
I was leaving my host family in Cesme later that day but in the morning, they had errands to fun to a nearby village so I tagged along. I was blown away by how charming it is! I wish I had stayed longer...so I have to go back and spend some time there next summer.
It's time for breakfast if this cafe's open...
People were just starting to get out in the streets at 10:30 am.
- Pros:this village has retained its local flavor and not overrun with developments like other Turkish villages
- Cons:I only had two hours to spend there...not enough
- In a nutshell:I have to go back then I can write something with substance
Alikatt's Related Pages
Alacati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alacati was a big surprise"
- "Alacati - An Aegean Beauty"
- "SURF & RELAX & SURF & RELAX....."
- "Entering 2007 at Alacati"
- "SURFERS' TOWN ALACATI"
- "a charming village near Cesme"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alacati
- Hotels in Alacati
- Transportation in Alacati
- Nightlife in Alacati
- Restaurants in Alacati
- Shopping in Alacati
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alacati
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Alacati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alacati
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cesme Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkbuku Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Kas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Alacati Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Ili 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Bodrum 6 reviews, 3 photos