"The World is a Very Big Place" yogachick2004's Profile

All Yoga, All the Time

Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. I have learned that life is about NOT knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it...without knowing what is going to
happen next....

Delicious Ambiguity!

Lessons about traveling, practicing on the yoga mat and riding this ride called life.

1) Refine your practice of vulnerability.
This practice is as rigorous and soul scouring as any comtemplative art. Becoming vulnerable requires concentration, devotion and a leap of faith - the ability to abandon yourself to a forbiddingly foreign place and say "Here I am, Do with me what you will".

2) The more you humble yourself, the greater you become.
Traveling, yoga and life teaches how small we are. When we truly understand this, the world expands infinitely. We become a larger whole.

3) Every journey takes you outward as well as inward.
As we discover new places, customs, languages and artistic creations a corresponding journey winds within us as we discover new meanings, morals, imaginations and dreams.

Every sojourn offers the chance to connect with a sacred secret: that we are all precious pieces of a vast and interconnected puzzle. Every trip, practice and hope brings us closer to completing that puzzle and ourselves.

Connect to as many people, places and puzzle pieces as possible and come towards the oneness.

Namaste,
-c

Life is too short to spend your time waiting for something in the future or resting in past memories.

What is more important:
Getting there?
Or being there?

Stay in the center of the circle and let all things take their course.
- Lao Tzu

• Intro Updated May 30, 2004

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2004 at 3:55 PM

Welcome to VT Cynthia... I used to be able to do that pose in yoga... in my dreams!

• Jun 2, 2004 at 7:21 AM

Cynthia, welcome to VT. Greetings from India. Have a great time. Superb start.

• rwlittle's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2004 at 5:30 PM

Welcome to a fellow Bostonian!

• May 28, 2004 at 4:17 PM

welcome Cynthia! look forward to seeing more from you:-)

• Sinjoor's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2004 at 8:46 AM

Hello cynthia, welcome to VT. Always pleased to welcome a fellow pisces. May you have a great time on board. That sure looks like a joyous bunch!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
yogachick2004's Profile Photo

yogachick2004

“"I took the road less traveld by, and that has made all of the difference"”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.