"Cozy in Breda" Breda by Urzu
Breda Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,131 photos
I've been living in Breda for almost 3 years now, and so far I didn't get tired of it... which is a big deal for me! Usually cities in The Netherlands are not very big, and although Breda is in between the 10 biggest cities of NL, it still has a "big town" atmosphere. Breda is big enough to have almost anything you need, but it's not so big that it loses it's warm feeling. Also Breda is rich in history, since it was invaded by the Spaniards in the 16th century.
Urzu's Related Pages
Breda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The VT Meeting that got Bigger and Bigger."
- "Nathalie_B's former "hometown""
- "My Hometown"
- "BEAUTIFUL BREDA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breda
- Hotels in Breda
- Transportation in Breda
- Nightlife in Breda
- Restaurants in Breda
- Shopping in Breda
- Warnings and Dangers in Breda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breda
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Breda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breda
Photos in BredaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saarbrücken Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Granada Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Girona Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Idar-Oberstein Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Escorial Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oudenbosch Intro, 1 review, 2 photos