"Who is Urzu?" Urzu's Profile
Well, half of the times I'm not very sure myself! I like to think I'm a caring & intelligent person... hmmm, some people might object to that! I can be quite moody & somewhat inconsistent sometimes... especially when it comes to VT! But then again I can be reliable and responsible as well. There's many different Urzus, sometimes silly & crazy, sometimes serious, sometimes talkative, sometimes quiet (or rather just a listener!). I'm always happy to get to know new things and people, so feel free to drop me a line!
I was born in Madrid, Spain, and I guess I've been lucky, since I have been able to travel around since I was little. My parents are originally from Peru, and I have relatives in different countries, which is great because you get to visit them! Since the age of 19 I had been living more abroad than in Spain itself, I spent 3 years in Germany, 4 months in the U.K., and almost 4 years in The Netherlands. They've been all great experiences, but now I'm back in Madrid, my hometown, and althought it's a bit strange, I still love it! No plans to go back the NL or to Germany or anything like that for a longer stay again (sure to visit again), however I am already wondering what my next destination will be... I can't help it!
If you for one reason or the other need to find the responsible person for me being here.... here you have her! Yes, Nathalie_B is the one you should blame!! :-)
But no... why should you? She's so nice! I'm very glad to have her really... come visit again sometime soon Nat... and make sure to bring us some Bamba!!!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 124 Reviews
- 241 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Urzu and GorillaArms are now friends.
- Commented on Jumping's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Who is Urzu?"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have plans for the 1st..."
- Wrote a Review Church in the heart of the city about Stephansdom in Vienna Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Church in the heart of the city"
- updated a Vienna Travel Page "My short trip to Vienna"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saarbrücken Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Granada Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Girona Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Idar-Oberstein Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Escorial Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oudenbosch Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos