diosh's profile photo

diosh

Diana Online Now
always look up-you'll discover so much more about buildings that way..

My Favorite Pages

Broadstairs

Brussels

Travel Map

diosh's Profile Photo
diosh May 24, 2015 at 4:49 AM

I have just popped into VT for the first time in ages...and have had a long lasting question answered, by a member from Norway!!
A certain phenomenon has been puzzling me, since a holiday to Norway in 1962!! My sister and I were terrified by these 'craters' in the rock, on the island on which we stayed... She can't even remember them! I was terrified!!
Our hosts were gambolling amongst them like mountain goats... while i was scared of falling down one.
I had been able to find nothing about these 'craters' until today, when this he;pful member..minuett, gave me the Norwegian word for them!
I have since Googled the word and found out much..including pics of them on the island of Hvaler, on which we stayed..
Fantastic VT..Goodness knows why I didn't think of you before???

• diosh's Profile Photo
    diosh May 24, 2015 at 4:50 AM

How do I add a foto to this post of us in 1962??

Rixie's Profile Photo
Rixie Feb 25, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Welcome back, Diana!

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Feb 23, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Great to see you Diana :-) Maybe that email went to spam, check there. regards from NZ, Pam :-)

• diosh's Profile Photo
    diosh Feb 23, 2015 at 6:32 PM

Hadn't thought of that! Could be as it's been so long since I've been online to VT address?
    I think of you lots..as the dear, little lamb you sent is always beside my bed:-)
    Cheers
    Diana xx

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    kiwi Feb 23, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Oh that's so nice, Mine is too. Opposite sides of the world, connected :-)) Take care Diane xx

mickeyjane1's Profile Photo
mickeyjane1 Feb 11, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Lol just realised your birthday was in November, but as I haven't logged in for a long time either the notification came up as new. x

mickeyjane1's Profile Photo
mickeyjane1 Feb 11, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Happy birthday, sorry I missed it.

diosh's Profile Photo
diosh Feb 5, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Thankyou for all your kind birthday wishes:-) I haven't been around for ages..having had bouts of illness, that started last Seprember!
I'm glad to say..I'm now fully recovered from the dreadful viral infection!!

ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
ChristinaNest Nov 30, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Beleted happy birthday! Hope you had a great day! How have you been? We're getting into the Christmas mood, although there is no snow yet. Greetings from Sofia!

YVRDave's Profile Photo
YVRDave Nov 30, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Belated wishes Diana, hope it was wonderful!!

leics's Profile Photo
leics Nov 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Happy belated birthday! :-)

christine.j's Profile Photo
christine.j Nov 29, 2014 at 9:18 PM

A very happy birthday to you, Diana.