"Markham - High Tech capital of Canada" Markham by alweis
Markham Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 100 photos
Town Markham borders City of Toronto on the northeast and combines old world charm with high tech industries.
Population of Markham is around 235,000 and is multicultural and diverse.
There are many historical communities and villages in Markham and I'll try to show you some of them.
- Pros:Close to Toronto downtown
- In a nutshell:Great place to live and visit
alweis' Related Pages
Markham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ADJACENT MALLS 1..~ front exterior ~"
- "Markham: Canada's High Tech Capital"
- "Markham - High Tech capital of Canada"
- "Markham, High-Tech capital of Canada"
- "My Markham Homepage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Markham
- Hotels in Markham
- Restaurants in Markham
- Shopping in Markham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Markham
- 0 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Markham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Markham
Photos in MarkhamSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Sebastián Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Basque Country Intro, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burgos 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.