"Alte - Algarve mountain village" Alte by alweis
Alte Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 9 photos
Alte is one of the typical villages of Algarve with its narrow streets and white washed houses.
Also it is on the main route of tourist buses, so it was pretty crowdy on afternoon. But in the morning hours you can stroll through the village at your pace.
Main attractions are two fountains, small and big, fed by underground water coming to the surface. Nice park is built around the fountains.
- Pros:Worthwhile trip
- Cons:It could be crowdy on afternoons
alweis' Related Pages
Alte Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alte
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Alte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alte
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Sebastián Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Basque Country Intro, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burgos 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.