"Xi'an - where the empire started" Shaanxi Sheng by magor65
Shaanxi Sheng Travel Guide: 1,151 reviews and 3,195 photos
Xi'an was the next destination after Beijing during our journey to China. The main reason why we decided to visit it was naturally the army of terracotta warriors, but it turned out that tha place has more to offer: interesting temples nicely illuminated at night, good shops and street markets and beautiful vicinity. It's essential to remember that for over 2000 years Xi'an was the royal and imperial capital and practically it was here that Chinese empire started. Summin up, it's highly recommendable to see the place.
- Pros:terracotta army, interesting temples, beautiful vicinity
- In a nutshell:If you come to China, visit Xi'an!
KFC and McDonald's are everywhere, also in Xi'an. But of course, it's much better to taste the delicious local food. more travel advice
Of course you can go to the modern shopping centres, but isn't it much nicer to look for souvenirs in street... more travel advice
magor65's Related Pages
Shaanxi Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xi'an - where the empire started"
- "Xian-Here I come!"
- "Xi'an - One of the old capitals of China"
- "Shaanxi Province"
- "The sky of Blue"
- "Emperor Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shaanxi Sheng
- Hotels in Shaanxi Sheng
- Transportation in Shaanxi Sheng
- Nightlife in Shaanxi Sheng
- Restaurants in Shaanxi Sheng
- Shopping in Shaanxi Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Shaanxi Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shaanxi Sheng
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Shaanxi Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shaanxi Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Georgia Intro, 35 reviews, 132 photos
- Namibia Intro, 31 reviews, 114 photos
- Portugal Intro, 27 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 45 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tuscany Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos
- Israel Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 25 reviews, 91 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 21 reviews, 92 photos
- Ireland Intro, 26 reviews, 76 photos