"Bath" Bath by Rachael71

Bath Travel Guide: 916 reviews and 2,018 photos

I made my second visit to Bath in March 2005, but still haven't seen everything that I would like to. The Roman Baths are a must-see, and you have to walk up to The Circus and the Royal Crescent. Sally Lunn's for tea and buns, then a trip to the Pump Rooms to take the waters and restore your energies. Visit the sites that Jane Austen talked about, and don't miss the Abbey. The Assembly Rooms, Poulteny Bridge, the American Museum, the Guildhall Market, the quaint little shops....no, I shall just have to make another trip to see and do everything I want to!

• Last visit to Bath: Mar 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 7, 2005

• himalia11's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Very informative, I wish we could have spent more time in Bath! We also had a wonderful stay at Athole Guest House, but one night definitly was too short!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 9:57 AM

Nicely done Bath Pages. Something about that church made it a favorite. Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2005 at 7:12 AM

Marvelous descriptions, especially the restaurants and hotels. I can tell you like food because you are an expert at alluring the rest of us..yum. I would love to stay in the one hotel and see the Jane Austin Museum.

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Rachael, you write very informative pages. Didn't want to know about the 'wind' though LOL. Thanks for visiting my Venice page, and I shall return to read about your other trips. Pa

• rwlittle's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2005 at 7:28 AM

Great tips, and a great photo of the Circus! We visited a few years ago, and made the mistake of walking up that steep hill to the B&B we selected...

Rachael71

“'Never eat more than you can lift'- Miss Piggy”

Badges & Stats in Bath