"Bath" Bath by Rachael71
Bath Travel Guide: 955 reviews and 2,169 photos
I made my second visit to Bath in March 2005, but still haven't seen everything that I would like to. The Roman Baths are a must-see, and you have to walk up to The Circus and the Royal Crescent. Sally Lunn's for tea and buns, then a trip to the Pump Rooms to take the waters and restore your energies. Visit the sites that Jane Austen talked about, and don't miss the Abbey. The Assembly Rooms, Poulteny Bridge, the American Museum, the Guildhall Market, the quaint little shops....no, I shall just have to make another trip to see and do everything I want to!
I just love the angels on the outside of Bath Abbey, climbing the ladder up to Heaven. The design of the Abbey... more travel advice
Sally Lunn came to Bath more than 300 years ago, and the famous buns are still baked to her recipe on the same site... more travel advice
Rachael71's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Visit to Jane Austen's Town"
- "Baaaaarth, Darling !"
- "An afternoon in Bath"
- "Home to Britain's only Hot Springs"
- "Beautiful Bath"
- "Dipping my toe into Bath!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Nightlife in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- Warnings and Dangers in Bath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
Photos in BathSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Barbados Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenada Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Brugge Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Bath Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos