"Harlech" Harlech by Rachael71
Harlech Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 45 photos
Harlech is a small town on the North Wales coast, dominated by the ruins of a 13th century castle. It's not a big place - you can easily see everything the town has to offer in a day - but is well worth a visit if you are in the area.
This part of Wales has some beautiful beaches and Harlech is no exception. The wide sandy beach is surrounded by sand... more travel advice
Rachael71's Related Pages
Harlech Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a Castle..."
- "Sunny Wales Weekend"
- "Imposing castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harlech
- Hotels in Harlech
- Transportation in Harlech
- Nightlife in Harlech
- Restaurants in Harlech
- Shopping in Harlech
- Warnings and Dangers in Harlech
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harlech
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Harlech?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harlech
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Barbados Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenada Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Brugge Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Bath Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos