"Rachael71's Home Page" Rachael71's Profile
Our latest trip was to the USA - a few days in Chicago followed by a week down in Florida for the full-on Disney experience! A fantastic way to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I'll be updating my pages with the details soon.
In the Spring of 2007 my husband and I visited Belgium with his parents. We spent most of our trip in Bruges, before moving on to Ypres to visit the area where my mother-in-law's grandfather lost his life in 1917. She was the first relative to visit his grave. Such a moving and emotional trip.
Not too many plans for 2008 at the moment. We will enjoy a spring break in Rome, and spend a week in Berwick-Upon-Tweed later in the year. We're lucky to live in a part of the world where we have some beautiful places within a couple of hours drive so we can often just take off for a day and it feels like a holiday. I love North Wales - one of the most beautiful areas of the UK and just on our doorstep!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 227 Reviews
- 211 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Rachael71 and Anchovy56 are now friends.
- Commented on one of wilocrek's Rome travel pages
- Wrote a Review A piece of Chicago's history in Chicago Hotels
- updated a Chicago Travel Page "You'll lose the blues in Chicago..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "You'll lose the blues in Chicago..."
updated their Profile Page "Rachael71's Home Page"
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: 1st May - a Roman Holiday?"
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Barbados Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenada Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Brugge Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Bath Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos