"Good Ol' Belton" Belton by damaris05
Belton Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos
I took this lovely picture today while going to Temple, a nearby town. Its a little dim, but the sunrays are beautiful!
Belton has been where I've lived since the age of 7. Located deep in the heart of Texas, a few miles away from Fort Hood, Belton is a unique city with friendly people and a rich history. We celebrate the 4th of July in a big way! The celebration kicks off with the stirring God & Country Concert. And on the 4th of July, we have a Texas-sized parade! Lake Belton and Lake Stillhouse Hollow offer opportunities for water sports, camping, or just relaxing on the beach. Though this is just a small town in Texas, it is a great place to live.
There's lots of trees around here. The Lampasas Creek runs outside of Belton but it is a great place to find relaxation and tranquility in! I took this photo when I visited my friend that lived in that area, and we went out to see it and took some more shots of it. It's very nice.
- Pros:Calm, Relaxing Areas; Friendly People; Great Schools and University (UMHB)
- Cons:Not much to do for amusement... Gotta go to the next towns for a Mall or Cinema
- In a nutshell:Sweet, Small, and Scenic!
Beautiful Scenery Walking/Hiking Trail Get off the trail and expect a fun adventure Click for Trail Map Miller Springs... more travel advice
damaris05's Related Pages
Belton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Belton Page."
- "Good Ol' Belton"
- "Basaic Belton Page"
- "June 19, 2013"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belton
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Belton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belton
Top 10 Pages
- Santo Domingo Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuevo Laredo Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belton Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 1 photo
- Nashville Intro, 1 photo
- Saint Louis Intro, 1 photo
- Monterrey Intro, 1 photo
- Oklahoma City Intro, 1 review
- Laredo Intro, 1 photo