"Good Ol' Belton" Belton by damaris05

Belton Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos

Belton Sunlight

I took this lovely picture today while going to Temple, a nearby town. Its a little dim, but the sunrays are beautiful!

Home Sweet Home

Belton has been where I've lived since the age of 7. Located deep in the heart of Texas, a few miles away from Fort Hood, Belton is a unique city with friendly people and a rich history. We celebrate the 4th of July in a big way! The celebration kicks off with the stirring God & Country Concert. And on the 4th of July, we have a Texas-sized parade! Lake Belton and Lake Stillhouse Hollow offer opportunities for water sports, camping, or just relaxing on the beach. Though this is just a small town in Texas, it is a great place to live.

Beautiful Surroundings

There's lots of trees around here. The Lampasas Creek runs outside of Belton but it is a great place to find relaxation and tranquility in! I took this photo when I visited my friend that lived in that area, and we went out to see it and took some more shots of it. It's very nice.

• Pros:Calm, Relaxing Areas; Friendly People; Great Schools and University (UMHB)
  • Cons:Not much to do for amusement... Gotta go to the next towns for a Mall or Cinema
  • In a nutshell:Sweet, Small, and Scenic!
  • Intro Updated Dec 31, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• el_ruso's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2005 at 5:21 AM

Nice page and photos.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 5:40 PM

Praise God for the interstate. Got any more tips for Belton?

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 7:53 PM

hey thanks for dropping by damaris. Belton in US and US is huge!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 2:34 PM

a good start !

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 3:57 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Damaris!

• belgianchocolate's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2004 at 1:50 PM

Ps , that introduction picture is just to beautifull to put it there so small...it's a waste. Seems like you live in a place where city people would love to go for a weekend blow out. ;-)

• Sweetberry1's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2004 at 6:58 AM

Belton is one of my favorite places.. I really enjoyed the time I had there.. Many hikes through the woods and beautiful lakes.. And ofcourse, the people are wonderful. Loved your photos, they bring back wonderful memories. Thanks for visiting ;-)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2004 at 7:34 PM

I hope to see more on Belton ! Thank you for visiting my Faroe page

damaris05

“"Here am I. Send Me!" Isaiah 6:8”

Badges & Stats in Belton