"Wish I could travel like Phileas Fogg......" austen1973's Profile

Hello VTers,

My travels so far have taken me to a about 40 countries and my new plan is to do at least 4 new countries a year...and as there are a bit over 200 countries I still have a very long way to go....not to mention that when I'm thru with my RTW trip there's still Mars to visit !

Live and let live...

Want to know about me ?

Who am I ? Girl, born and raised in Belgium and I've been fortunate to grow up with 2 cultures and 3 languages. I'm currently working for a bank but I really wouldn't mind being a professional traveller !

What am I ? Coke lemon addict, bookworm, Skywalker and Jane Austen worshipper (who said weird mix ? ), Coldplay and Texas fan, art lover, immune to shopping, tex and indian food crazy, snails eater and adrenaline junkie which is totally in contradiction with my being the worst granny-like driver of this planet....

Travel pages

I only recently started building my travel pages this summer and the ones I worked on the most so far are Cuba and Brussels....but as I do not have a lot of time, I'm very far with being done, so be patient....
Only went digital recently and I've tried as best as I could to scan pics of my previous travels but not very successfully I'm afraid.
All pictures on my pages are my own (no copies or postcards) but I forgot to mention that although I like photography very much, I'm probably the worst photographer ever so if you see anything that shouldn't be in normal pics...sorry but I did try my best !

• Intro Updated Oct 21, 2012

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Sep 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Bonne anniversaire Amina! ça fait longetemps. j'espère tout va bien chez toi!

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Happy and free in your days.., so i wish you get success and smart. get free and happy, get harmony and peaceful in your birthday, Burma wisher,

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Hi Amina Lori (my wife ) and I are looking forward to meet you next month at the Euromeet 2009

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

i see you signed up for the big euromeet. very nice to see another member coming to join us there :o)

• Krumel's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2009 at 1:48 AM

Hi Amina, was browsing round your pages, and it seems you've been getting around quite a bit :-). How did the trip to Tanzania go? Any more close encounters with wild cats??

• Goldenboy's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Oh my belated birthday wish Amina, wishing you all the very best!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

austen1973

“A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intend on arriving " - Lao Tzu”

Real Name