"Wroclaw" Wroclaw by AniaPL
Wroclaw Travel Guide: 813 reviews and 2,158 photos
Maybe not as "popular" among tourists as Warsaw or Cracow, but really worth seeing. Especially the Old Town with Market Square much bigger than in Warsaw. If you go there with children visit the biggest and the most famous zoo in Poland. The director of this zoo has its own TV program (for over 30 years!) wher he takls with a real passion about wild animals.
AniaPL's Related Pages
Wroclaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where my heart belongs"
- "WROCLAW AND ITS GENIUS LOCI"
- "Wroclaw - Beautiful capital of Lower Silesia"
- "Breslau-Wrocław: a Mitteleuropean city"
- "Wroclaw - Breslau"
- "WrocLove - you'll love this city !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wroclaw
- Hotels in Wroclaw
- Transportation in Wroclaw
- Nightlife in Wroclaw
- Restaurants in Wroclaw
- Shopping in Wroclaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Wroclaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wroclaw
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wroclaw
Top 10 Pages
- Torun Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Trzebiatow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kolobrzeg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Zakopane Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Walbrzych Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Swidwin Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Stoczek Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Gietrzwald Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pieniny Intro, 1 review, 3 photos