"Phoenixville, PA" Phoenixville by travelgeek
Phoenixville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 2 photos
I've lived in Phoenixville since I was 8 years old. Without revealing my age (hehe) I will say that its been over 15 years that I've seen changes happen here. There's a lot of cultural things to do, places to see live music, art, and great eats. Soon there will be a passenger train that will go to Philadelphia. This I feel, will not only increase Phoenixville's allure, but it will open it up to a commuter haven much like Manayunk. Take a look at some of my reviews and let me know if I'm way off, or right on the money!!!
- Pros:Culture, Food, Art Movies, Theater, Good Beer
- Cons:No direct highway route to get here.
- In a nutshell:A little cultural haven outside of philadelphia
Have you ever seen 'The Blob'? Remember that scene where the people run screaming from a movie theater? That's the... more travel advice
1. The canal in Phoenixville is a great place to go for a walk or mountain bike ride. Starting at the bridge crossing... more travel advice
travelgeek's Related Pages
Phoenixville Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Phoenixville
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Phoenixville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phoenixville
Photos in PhoenixvilleSee All Photos (1)
- Phoenixville Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Kanchanaburi 1 review, 1 photo
- Sveti Stefan 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.