"Hiroshima" Hiroshima by Melisin
Hiroshima Travel Guide: 386 reviews and 939 photos
Miyajima is a short train or boat journey from Hiroshima. You must give this pretty island a full day.
One of Japan's most photographed places the 'floating gate' at Miyajima is a spectacular place to watch the view.
Don't forget to feed deers around:) It is great feeling.
There is no shows, there is no imposing, nothing to make you cry.. Just modest, simple buildings pointing the awfull Atomic Bomb..
It is the Japanese way which can never be compared with any other country in the world ...
Miyajima is a short train or boat journey from Hiroshima. You must give this pretty island a full day. One of Japan's... more travel advice
Melisin's Related Pages
Hiroshima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's more to Hiroshima than radiation!"
- "Hiroshima - City of Peace"
- "A yearning for peace"
- "The city of Peace and Culture!"
- "City of Peace"
- "A myriad of emotions in Hiroshima"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hiroshima
- Hotels in Hiroshima
- Transportation in Hiroshima
- Nightlife in Hiroshima
- Restaurants in Hiroshima
- Shopping in Hiroshima
- Warnings and Dangers in Hiroshima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hiroshima
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hiroshima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hiroshima
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kas Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Japan Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos