"Chur - one of the oldest cities in Switzerland." Top 5 Page for this destination Chur by Shibiru
Chur Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 381 photos
Chur is a magic city...like many of them in Switzerland. It has 30'000 habitants and is surrounded by mountains.
The first time I arrived there I was kind of...ooohhh...I'm closed down here...but now...it's wonderful!
There's always a warm wind...called Foehn..and it's a great place to stay if u want to go skying or snowboarding somewhere.It's near Davos, St.Moritz etc:-)
- Pros:nice people, nice weather, small and cute.
- Cons:don't know the con's yet
Well...I actually never went there to eat...I always go there on sunny sundays when i have to study. They have a nice... more travel advice
Ice Skating...it's a great thing to do on sundays, when everything is close or at night, when it's snowing...it's... more travel advice
Shibiru's Related Pages
Chur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The oldest town in Switzerland"
- "Chur by Night and Day..."
- "Chur - a pleasant surprise"
- "Chur.....just for the night"
- "Chur - one of the oldest cities in Switzerland."
- "A Charming Pause"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chur
- Hotels in Chur
- Transportation in Chur
- Nightlife in Chur
- Restaurants in Chur
- Shopping in Chur
- Warnings and Dangers in Chur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chur
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chur
Photos in ChurSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chur Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Gallen Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Albufeira Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha 7 reviews, 8 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Braunwald Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Granada 3 reviews, 6 photos