"Guaruja - a region near the beach with big variety" Guarujá by Shibiru

Guarujá Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 31 photos

Wonderful beaches!!!

Guaruja is mostly known (among young people) for its big parties, shopping places and good beaches to go surfing.

What many do not know is, that this region has many small secret beaches with great waves and also no waves, waterfalls, wonderful walking paths through the Mata Atlantica (rainforest) and another variety of things.

Discovering the region

"Keep Walking" - Johnny Walker

I would say the same as he said...just walk, from one beach to the other...to all the waterfalls...up the hills...and u will see lots of interesting stuff!

Where I spent my last night of 2005 :-)

Great party with champagne and fireworks at the beach!

It's a brazilian tradition to jump 7 waves as the year turns...at 24hs. I think it's for success and luck...not sure :-)

and well...the other tradition..that is very visible at the picture, is that u should wear white: peace!!!

and u can have different colours: red (passion), pink (love), green (luck) and so on on ur body (that's why I have those weird colourful things hanging on my skirt:-))

• Pros:surfer's paradise, u'll find everything there
  • Cons:crowded cities, in summer it's too full
  • Last visit to Guarujá: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 22, 2006

• temizoza's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2006 at 8:34 AM

Sy, my friend, what can I say for you! Thats the lady really loves to help everyone. I am very glad to meet you, maybe I will see you in Brasil! Cuide-se...

Shibiru Visits Here Frequently!

Shibiru

“Carpe Diem!!!”

Badges & Stats in Guarujá

Have you been to Guarujá?