"Magadan front page" Magadan by mi5chelle
Magadan Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 16 photos
Magadan in winter is cold, cold, cold but the people are warm hearted and hardy. Lots of vodka drinking and borscht soup, and fun
- Pros:great people and food, interesting and sad history
- Cons:freezing in winter, run down ex-soviet feel
- In a nutshell:its off the beaten track but think of history
High on a hill, overlooking the city is a monument to the thousands of innocent people who died under Stalin's gulag... more travel advice
mi5chelle's Related Pages
Magadan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magadan front page"
- "The end of the Road of Bones journey"
- "jblake6913's new Magadan Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magadan
- Hotels in Magadan
- Transportation in Magadan
- Nightlife in Magadan
- Restaurants in Magadan
- Warnings and Dangers in Magadan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magadan
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Magadan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magadan
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Bamiyan Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.