"Conakry front page" Conakry by mi5chelle
Conakry Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 37 photos
I was in Guinea for two year, spending most of that time in Conakry, but also venturing to the forest areas and places like Dabola, Dinguraye, the Fouta Djalon , Koundara and the islands etc. Its a beautiful counrtry but public transport is difficult and potentially dangerous.
- Pros:Live music in clubs, wonderful fruit
- Cons:a bit on the dirty side, congested traffic
- In a nutshell:If you are passing thru West Africa, drop by
mi5chelle's Related Pages
Conakry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beauty in the 3rd World"
- "Hey your one of us!!!"
- "Conakry front page"
- "Conakry, Guinea"
- "A week in Conakry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Conakry
- Hotels in Conakry
- Transportation in Conakry
- Nightlife in Conakry
- Restaurants in Conakry
- Shopping in Conakry
- Warnings and Dangers in Conakry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Conakry
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Conakry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Conakry
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Bamiyan Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.