"Just the right amount of time on a camel for me..." Merzouga by DesertStar
Merzouga Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 13 photos
We had planned to to way out into the desert, camp overnight, then come way back again -- by camel. As it happened, when we got to the Hotel Merzouga we liked the tents better than the rooms, so we got our taste of Berber tents there and did a sunrise camel trip the next morning. The tents were right at the edge of the dunes.
- Pros:Jumping-off point for the dunes
- Cons:Hustle, hustle
- In a nutshell:Just keep smiling and keep moving!
We liked the look of the Berber tents better than the rooms, so we decided to make that our desert "camping" experience.... more travel advice
DesertStar's Related Pages
Merzouga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just the right amount of time on a camel for me..."
- "The Road Ends at the Dunes"
- "Discovering Merzouga's Desert"
- "Erg Chebbi Merzouga"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Merzouga
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Merzouga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Merzouga
- Posted in Travel Isla Mujeres Forum "Re: Re: Posada del mar -- main..."
- Wrote a Review Altered signposts in Merzouga Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Merzouga Travel Page "Just the right amount of time on a camel for me..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Just the right amount of time on a camel for me..."
Top 10 Pages
- Essaouira Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Telouet Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Zagora Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tinerhir Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Taliouine Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City 1 review
- Playa del Carmen 1 review
No friends yet.