"Wonderful kasbah" Telouet by DesertStar
Telouet Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 282 photos
Reception room, featuring marble, mosaic, and the intricate plaster-work that was so stunning.
Detail of the plasterwork, as fine as lace curtains.
Apparently the storks will return to their nests in the Telouet Kasbah on January 14.
- Pros:The kasbah is splendid.
- Cons:One of the few villages we saw where people seemed to be really suffering from their living conditions.
- In a nutshell:Well worth the trip out of the way.
There has, apparently, been a kasbah on this site for a couple of centuries, and Ali filled us in on the uses of the... more travel advice
DesertStar's Related Pages
Telouet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rather lovely Telouet"
- "Telouet - Kasbah and (Magic) Carpets"
- "Wonderful kasbah"
- "Kasbah of Telouet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telouet
- Hotels in Telouet
- Transportation in Telouet
- Nightlife in Telouet
- Restaurants in Telouet
- Shopping in Telouet
- Warnings and Dangers in Telouet
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Telouet
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Telouet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telouet
Photos in TelouetSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Essaouira Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Telouet Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Zagora Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tinerhir Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Taliouine Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City 1 review
- Playa del Carmen 1 review
No friends yet.