"Jumping-off point for Todra Gorge" Tinerhir by DesertStar
Tinerhir Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 130 photos
We spent two nights here, enjoying the Todra Gorge scenery by day and our great hotel by night.
Tinerhir was lovely when viewed from the surrounding hills, and a lively place to stroll around in as well. The people were pleasant, and aside from the area right by the market, it was quite low-key.
The door to our tower room at the Hotel Tomboctou.
- Pros:Great location for sight-seeing, interesting town
- In a nutshell:A great place to spend a couple of days.
DesertStar's Related Pages
Tinerhir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Don't miss Tinerhir!"
- "Carpets and mines"
- "Tinerhir or Tineghir"
- "Jumping-off point for Todra Gorge"
- "A walk trough Palmstreet, with a perfect guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tinerhir
- Hotels in Tinerhir
- Transportation in Tinerhir
- Restaurants in Tinerhir
- Shopping in Tinerhir
- Warnings and Dangers in Tinerhir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tinerhir
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tinerhir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tinerhir
Top 10 Pages
- Essaouira Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Telouet Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Zagora Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tinerhir Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Taliouine Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City 1 review
- Playa del Carmen 1 review
No friends yet.
Latest Tinerhir hotel reviews
- Hotel Tomboctou
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2013