"Barbados - Starting Point For A Fantastic Cruise!" Barbados by mazzap

Barbados Travel Guide: 1,191 reviews and 2,386 photos

Beautiful Barbados!!!

Barbados is the most eastern island in the Caribbean, and is a tiny dot on most world maps with an area of 430 square kilometres. Barbados has a population of about 260,000 - which is quite high considering its size. With 97 kilometres of coastline, Barbados has much to offer its visitors in terms of water sports and beach activities.

We arrived in Barbados after a comfortable 8 hour flight from the UK, and were driven straight from the runway to our cruise ship!

At 11pm we set sail for a 2 week tour around the Caribbean, stopping at 9 islands with a whole day to explore each one.

A great experience - highly recommended!!

• Last visit to Barbados: Apr 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 11, 2005

• condorito's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Nice pic, very good tips, Thanks

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM

What a wonderful trip to Barbados - the beach looks great and I would love to swim with the turtles. It also sounds affordable, Norman:)

• Jul 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM

We ran into Bamboo up on Cherry Tree Hill, and he took us to Gay's Cove and Little Cove to see the beautiful views over the Atlantic. Definitely the best tour guide in Barbados!

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2007 at 5:10 AM

Great pages and tips and photos that I can use for my trip to Barbados in 2 weeks! Thanks. Ann, The Travel Slut

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Yes I tried Rum cake from Jamaica last night from a friend whos just been - so your Barbados one must be as good!and swimming with turtles - amazing idea!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 7:25 PM

Nice page!

• 7inMandingo's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2007 at 7:12 AM

I thought the beaches of Barbados are free, As a former Lifeguard this is the first I've heard: charging an admission for beach access;simply unconstitutional as far as Bajan laws go.

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2006 at 8:40 AM

Nice page!! Do you have any travel plans for Europe? greetz:)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2006 at 8:55 AM

Some beautiful spots here - the beach sounds lots of fun with money back for a drink - Super!!

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 2:38 PM

Always fancied Barbados it looks breathtaking.

mazzap

“Fulfilling my dreams :-)”

Badges & Stats in Barbados

Have you been to Barbados?