"Bedford - My Home Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Bedford by mazzap

Bedford Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 82 photos

Bedford - Right in the Centre of England!

I can't use the excuse of being a new VT member any more, but will return soon to add more info to this page!

• Intro Updated Mar 6, 2005

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Hi done some lovely drives around England but not a for a few years now - nice to see yr page with interesting tips and photos to bring back memories.

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2007 at 12:10 PM

A good friend of us moved to Harrold last year. I have to show him your pages, the restaurant in the De Parys Hotel looks very good!

• painterdave's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2007 at 7:45 AM

That restaurant looks like a great place and we will bookmark it for our visit. Thanks.

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2006 at 9:41 AM

It will be nice to try some of the restaurants you mentioned in your h/t....I love take out...or dine in....means no dishes for me! :) Deana xo

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2006 at 1:36 PM

Thanks for your visit - I liked your village green & those quaint cottages = enjoy Lanzarote = I look forward to your updates!

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 12:57 PM

I have never visited here but it looks so lovely especially with the river flowing through the town,

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2005 at 8:09 PM

Hi again, thanks for your advicve with camera. I'd forgotten how beautiful Bedford is ( the river walk especially). The book stall at the market - bring them back and exchange!! Very underated part of the world. Cheers, John.

• AGHIOS's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2005 at 3:07 PM

Blah blah blah, wot a pile of ***e, heehee,, We have a nandos near us too, cool and quick place to eat..

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2005 at 1:46 AM

Great page, interesting tips:-)) You certainly have a nice home. Regards.

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2005 at 12:26 AM

a roundabout in different colours every year, what a great idea, and the houses in the Yellow Cottage Row also enhance the colours in your pretty hometown ... the final icecream-tip made me very hungry, though ....

mazzap

“Fulfilling my dreams :-)”

Badges & Stats in Bedford

Have you been to Bedford?