"Summer City" Naantali by adventura
Naantali Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 97 photos
There is action on winter time, too. The fishermen are trying to catch fishes through small holes. Some restaurants on the beach are open, and decorationed in winter style by open air fire, or the fireplace in the tent.
You can go to the Moomin Valley by ice in the winter season. In the summer there is a bridge to go, because the valley is situated on a small island.
adventura's Related Pages
Naantali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Naantali – a town with an old spa tradition"
- "Spa town and home of Moomins"
- "Lovely small town by the sea"
- "Wonderful Summer Town"
- "Summer City"
- "Weekend in Naantali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naantali
- Hotels in Naantali
- Transportation in Naantali
- Restaurants in Naantali
- Shopping in Naantali
- Warnings and Dangers in Naantali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naantali
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Naantali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naantali
Top 10 Pages
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos
- Nauvo Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Finland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Vitoria Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nousiainen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Naantali Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.