"On the way to Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni from Cayenne" Sinnamary by carolerica
Sinnamary Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 0 photos
If you want to go to Saint-Laruent-du-Maroni, or to the little town of Iracoubo (to visit the amazing church painted by a convict (a bagnard) in the 1890's), leave Cayenne around 9:30/10am and do make a stop in Sinnamary for lunch.
There is a great restaurant by the river, with excelent local food! Make sure to ask for a table by the river, it is much nicer!!!
And right next to the restaurant, there is a souvenir shop selling things that you won't find else where, even in Cayenne. A lot of choice: sarabaka art, amerindians art, paintings, traditional tools, beautiful wood artifacts, etc...
In this small shop you'll find everything that you'll want, the perfect present for your in-laws, your god-mother and... more travel advice
carolerica's Related Pages
Sinnamary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the way to Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni from Cayenne"
- Create a Sinnamary Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Sinnamary
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sinnamary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sinnamary
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provins Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Moresby Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 7 reviews
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouakchott Intro, 2 reviews