How to use my travel pages
Before telling you all about me, my "tribe" and my travels, here are a few "tips" on how to use, and read my travel pages.
I've been travelling in Africa, Asia and Europe intensively for work in the last five years. After each trip, I'm recquired to make an "informational report". This is what you'll find on my travel pages. It's all about logistics:
- financial issues (currency, where to exchange, money transfers),
- visa, securtiy and health concerns
- communication (Sim cards for mobile, internet, telephone codes etc),
- transportation(how to use boat, planes, trains, bus, metro, taxi, names and numbers of drivers),
- accomodation (BEWARE usually those are 4 or 5 stars hotels or residence),
- restaurants and bars (those I went too!)
- leisure and diving (what I did and saw)
On some of the travel pages, I was a bit less lazy and put each information in the appropriate tip section!!!
I hope I can be of help, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me!
And now, here comes the egocentric aspect of my "home page", all about me, myself and I!!!
But first, do you want to know where in the world I am now? See below!