"Southern most tip of Africa" Top 5 Page for this destination Agulhas by tgirl007
Agulhas Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 52 photos
Arniston is a treasure, hidden away from the hoardes of tourists.it is near Agulhas which is the southern most tip of Africa.This is a small fishing village, authentic with it`s white washed small fishermen houses, and colourfull boats sprawled along the beaches.Arniston has a number of caves, white picturesque beaches and warm indian ocean waters....in the right season you can see whales in the bay and dolphins swimming playfully.I love Arniston and look forward to my next visit to this quaint fishing village...definatly a must see for all.....
- Pros:quaint and beautiful
- In a nutshell:like a fairytale story....
tgirl007's Related Pages
Agulhas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Agulhas - [Western Cape, South Africa]"
- "Where the Atlantic and Indian ocean meets"
- "Cape Agulhas, where two oceans meet"
- "Southern most tip of Africa"
- "The true southern tip of Africa"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Agulhas
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Agulhas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agulhas
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaborone Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Kasane Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maun Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ghanzi District Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nata Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shakawe Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos