"Regular visitor to Pueblo" Top 5 Page for this destination Pueblo by KalamazooJohn
Pueblo Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 45 photos
So I go to visit about once a year. My wife goes if she can get away. I like Pueblo, much more than the busier places along the I-25 corridor, like Colorado Springs and Denver. Still, judging from the amount of traffic, at any given time there are a lot of people in Pueblo that don't live there.
- Pros:Peaceful and pleasant
- Cons:no trees for us from the Northeast
Not in Pueblo, but over an hour away in the mountains. Pueblo is still about the closest reference point. Built by an... more travel advice
West of town is a city park that is just open desert with some hills, used for motorcycle and ATV fun. It is pretty big,... more travel advice
KalamazooJohn's Related Pages
Pueblo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RJ1967's new Pueblo Page"
- "Pew Town"
- "Regular visitor to Pueblo"
- "Pueblo, Colorado"
- "MichaelT40's Pueblo Page"
- "John195123's new Pueblo Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pueblo
- Hotels in Pueblo
- Transportation in Pueblo
- Restaurants in Pueblo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pueblo
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pueblo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pueblo
Photos in PuebloSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antananarivo Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Antsirabe Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pueblo Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- South Bend Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Lancaster Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 photos