"Riviera Maya Travel - Cob? Ruins" Cobá by supermediania
Cobá Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 253 photos
We were at a day trip at this ruins, I specially enjoy this one because it is a less touristic place than Chitchen Itz?.
I also enjoy that you must go through the jungle walking or riding a bike to get to the ruins.
This Pyramid Is bigger than Chitchen-Itza itself.
Climbing up the big one
Another temple at Cob?
- Pros:Great Visit
- Cons:Too much shopping on the travel
- In a nutshell:Feel like Indiana Jones for a day
supermediania's Related Pages
Cobá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One day in Coba"
- "Coba-Mayan ruins"
- "Coba: A Walk in the Park!"
- "where Mayan life ..."
- "Coba Setting is Lovely"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobá
- Hotels in Cobá
- Transportation in Cobá
- Nightlife in Cobá
- Restaurants in Cobá
- Shopping in Cobá
- Warnings and Dangers in Cobá
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cobá
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cobá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobá
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cudillero Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xcaret Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Karlovy Vary Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Tulum Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cobá Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos