"SUPER SIZE SPAS" Shenzhen by Maxiediva
Shenzhen Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 46 photos
Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, Rolex... you name it, they got them!
And looked as real as the real macoys at 10th of the price.
I know it's not good to buy them - what with child labour and all. Alright, alright.. I'm guilty as charged. I'm actually am amazed at the fine work details these guys put into making it look and feel soooo real! The downside of carrying a fakie is when you actually do own a few of the REAL stuff. No one there & in HKG would believe it's a real CHANEL you're hangin' on to next time you're out with the gals.
But if you MUST get some fakies, then please DO NOT BUY the watches. Apparently, little kids put them together in a big workshop. These kids were 'sold' or rented out as their little hands are good in putting tiny mechanisms together. But living conditions for them is horrid and they work long hours.
They have excellent golf courses - namely the BIGGEST in the World with Mission Hills Golf Resort paving the way. With 10 designer courses to boast of, this is one Golf Paradise. Shenzhen Golf Club, Sand River, Tycoon Golf Club are also fantastic! Bring your clubs but make sure you make advance tee-time bookings.
Maxiediva's Related Pages
Shenzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The youngest city in China"
- "Where is Shenzhen?"
- "SUPER SIZE SPAS"
- "Beatiful Shenzhen"
- "My Shenzhen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenzhen
- Transportation in Shenzhen
- Restaurants in Shenzhen
- Shopping in Shenzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenzhen
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shenzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenzhen
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 2 reviews, 64 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kusatsu Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hakone Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Korea Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ueno Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue