"Sakura" Maxiediva's Profile

Freshness.

I'm dedicating this Spring season to the beautiful yet fragile Cherry blossoms. Once the flowers start to bloom, that would be the sign that Spring has arrived. Symbolically, it also means a fresh start to everything - new beginnings and new goals. A time to remove old inhibitions and fears and venture into the great unknown.
"Cold wind, Snow melts, Sakura blossoms"...
(my attempt at a haiku, somehow..)

Have you seen how the flowers look like when the fall off the branches? They don't fall in clumps. Each flower petals actually separate from the stigma and drift off, fluttering to the ground. When this happens, even in it's final moments, the beauty of the scattering petals are exquisite. I hope someone could post a nice picture of this.

• Intro Updated Apr 27, 2009

• MINOSUKE's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2014 at 8:19 PM

How are you. Maxie? I hope you are well. Cherry blossoms were as beautiful as ever in Osaka.

• MINOSUKE's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2011 at 5:30 AM

Hi Maxie! How have you been? I hope you are well and enjoying travelling.

• Mr.Sparkle's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2009 at 4:48 AM

well, its that time of year again when its your birthday... seems that the last time i left a message was a year ago for your b-day ;)

• listenandlearn's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2009 at 8:02 PM

It was great having met you in Osaka. We hope that one day we could all meet again, it be in Singapore or in Japan, both of which we enjoyed visiting. We are now in Bangkok and heading back to America. Thank you for all!

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM

A few years ago you commented on my Mt. Gambier page, saying you wanted to go there (your bf was from there). Did you ever go? BTW my wife is from the edge of the Kansai, lovely photos you have.

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Maxie, a Happy Birthday for you, from Switzerland, Loisl

• katague's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2008 at 9:24 AM

The pictures of the cherry blossoms reminds me of the time when I was still residing and working in Washington D.C. Enjoy reading your website. Have a good day!

• angelochka's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Thank you for bday wishes! have a great weekend! Angela

• tremendopunto's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM

So the audience is waiting for the sharp picture-galore ;-)

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Thanks for dropping by Maxie, will check out your lifelogger too :) -m-

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!