"Sakura" Maxiediva's Profile
I'm dedicating this Spring season to the beautiful yet fragile Cherry blossoms. Once the flowers start to bloom, that would be the sign that Spring has arrived. Symbolically, it also means a fresh start to everything - new beginnings and new goals. A time to remove old inhibitions and fears and venture into the great unknown.
"Cold wind, Snow melts, Sakura blossoms"...
(my attempt at a haiku, somehow..)
Have you seen how the flowers look like when the fall off the branches? They don't fall in clumps. Each flower petals actually separate from the stigma and drift off, fluttering to the ground. When this happens, even in it's final moments, the beauty of the scattering petals are exquisite. I hope someone could post a nice picture of this.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 318 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Maxiediva and MINOSUKE are now friends.
- Commented on one of MINOSUKE's New York City travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Takayama - Where Samurais still exists"
- created a Takayama Travel Page "Takayama - Where Samurais still exists"
updated their Profile Page "Sakura"
- Posted in Travel Takayama Forum "Sanno Festival (14-15Apr) 2009"
- Wrote a Review Tokyo Metro 2-Day Open Pass about Rail - Metro - Subway in Tokyo Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 2 reviews, 64 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kusatsu Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hakone Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Korea Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ueno Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue