"Got a travelbug in me!" nav_jewel's Profile

Want but have not

Either my motivation has been low or am got engaged in daily chores of life, my wish and love of travelling is still on paper/errr...VT.

If someone is visiting India, any tip, help, guidance or even a company is what I offer to give.

VTers in India: Let us meet once again soon to have more action/activities. We are bored of excess and monotonous work, have limited entertainment/fun things to do, - so let us get together!

Welcome!

• Intro Updated Feb 24, 2014

• sylvia.taassori's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2010 at 4:09 AM

Hi! I saw your comment on the central located hostel in london (earls court). Me and my class here in sweden want to go there. could u tell me a bit more of the price per/day. and maybe the time it takes to get into the city. etc :) // Sylvia

• nav_jewel's Profile Photo
      Mar 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

i am extremely sorry, was away from VT for a long time. Hope you had a wonderful time in Earls court, - i remember having paid GBP20/night

• cuppadamoksha's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Hullo ... how life ? hope ur new ventures are keeping u busy :)

• nav_jewel's Profile Photo
      Mar 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Not busy, but unsocial enough to have not remembered friends for so long. When u visit bangalore, pl. plan that we can meet

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Thanks for your birthday wishes.We just returned from bangalore ..Infact I had to celebrate my birthday somewhere over the Bay of Bengal!

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Very soon. And thanks for your kind wish. Regards from Lagos.

• hb_capri's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM

maybe they are all hardworkers and dont login from work unlike me:)

• Minashka's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 12:53 PM

Thank you very much for dropping by, very kind of you :)))

• Chatte40's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 8:55 AM

Hyvää Uutta Vuotta 2008! Happy New Year, wish you many happy moments with your family/friends!

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2007 at 12:39 AM

Hi, Thanks for dropping by my pages and the comments are appreciated. You too have a lovely home page with beautiful pictures. Greetings from Sri Lanka.

• Swadeshika's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2007 at 5:17 AM

Hi! Thanks for the birthday wishes...sorry for this late reply as I dont surf much ..amyways thanks again. Geetanjali

• soven's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Thanks for dropping by to wish me on my Bday...this reply is so late 'coz i hvnt been logging into VT. Best wishes for the new yr! thanks again

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nav_jewel's Profile Photo

nav_jewel

“Meeting people, seeing historical and modern places”

Ranked Member