"Kotor the gemstone in the Montenegro's crown" Kotor by MacedonianUK
Kotor Travel Guide: 560 reviews and 1,325 photos
Kotor the Old town with its narrow streets and hidden allyways just vaiting to be explored and discovered. Altought mainly Ortodox population, the influence or Rome is very much noticable in the City.
To this day the people living in Kotor and in the Bay reffer to themselfs as "Bokeljci" or people from "Boka Kotorska" (Bay of Kotor)
Kotor and the Bay used to be under "Mljetachka Republika" and together with "Dubrovnik Republic" under direct rule of the Doge of Venice and Venetian Republic.
The rich past of the Bay and its towns is very much noticable in the fine arhitecture. But the most breathtaking is the nature sarounding the Bay.
- In a nutshell:nature's gift, people's gain
MacedonianUK's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitola Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ohrid Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Bradford Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- FYR of Macedonia Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Delhi Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Skopje Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Stip Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Strumica Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos