"surfers, yes. single, no." Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido by rkearns
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 164 photos
Puerto is a place with the most beautiful waves I have ever seen! My friend and I initially went to check out the hot surfers (big surprise) but they were all with their girlfriends!!!
Anyway, beyond that, you will stare at the waves for hours and not tire. Each one is so clean and unique. It´s a great town (you will probably spend all your time on the main street) for food, shopping and surf watching. The best place to stay is Zicatela (the main beach with all the surf).
GONZO TIP: Pay for a boat to take you out fishing, then have a local restaurant fry it up for you.
i think what makes the sunset in mexico so spectacular is that there are frequent storm clouds looming, making the color... more travel advice
there is live music in lots of the bars and restaurants. we found an open air gazebo-type place where people were... more travel advice
rkearns' Related Pages
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Escondido, a surfers paradise."
- "The perfect chillout place."
- "A good place to chill out for a few days"
- "Puerto Escondido - Surfers Paradise"
- "surfers, yes. single, no."
- "Puerto Escondido"
- "Lower key touristy town with an awesome beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Escondido
- Hotels in Puerto Escondido
- Transportation in Puerto Escondido
- Nightlife in Puerto Escondido
- Restaurants in Puerto Escondido
- Shopping in Puerto Escondido
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Escondido
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Escondido
- 12 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Puerto Escondido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Escondido
Photos in Puerto EscondidoSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 73 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Land Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Mexico Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Nexpa Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos