"Buzios, the resort of Brazil" Bùzios by rkearns
Bùzios Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 383 photos
Buzios is about an hour and a half bus ride from Rio de Janeiro, and a place I return to every time I visit the area.
It is a town (not a small fishing village anymore) popularized by Bridget Bardot in the 60's, and is built on a peninsula that has about 5 beaches accessible by boat, foot and car. There is tons to do here: boat excursions, dining, shopping, diving, relaxing in your pousada or hotel pool, sunbathe on the small beaches.....there is so much to indulge in while you are in this little slice of heaven.
yeah you got us all with that loaded question haha it really depends on what you want in a beach, but for me, it has to... more travel advice
I leave this tip in any section that covers a recreational destination. I fell for this trap once and that was all it... more travel advice
rkearns' Related Pages
Bùzios Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PARADISE CLOSE TO RIO DE JANEIRO"
- "Buzios: The Paradise of Beaches"
- "BÚZIOS - BRAZIL"
- "Búzios - Holiday Paradise in Rio State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bùzios
- Hotels in Bùzios
- Transportation in Bùzios
- Nightlife in Bùzios
- Restaurants in Bùzios
- Shopping in Bùzios
- Warnings and Dangers in Bùzios
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bùzios
- 12 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bùzios?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bùzios
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 73 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Land Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Mexico Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Nexpa Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos