"A trip worth your visit to Brazil" Itacuruçá by rkearns
Itacuruçá Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Itacuruca is a remote chain of islands about an hour and a half bus ride south of Rio. It is the most spectacular (for lack of better words) trip I ever took. It's like forgetting that you belong to anyone, anyplace, and just having a time-stopping trip in the ocean, on a small boat, with total strangers who are all singing classic Brazilian tunes. There may even be some musicians on the boat to entertain with traditional Brazilian song. Itacuruca is a place you will definitely return to. A true paradise of diving, swimming, tanning, drinking while listening to Jamaican beats, this tour cannot be missed when visiting the areas in and around Rio. (Cost, $20 per person) To buy this excursion, you just have to look at the many companies that sell adventure tours. There are brochures in hotels, flyers on the street, or you can just walk into the office and book it right there. You can also go online for purchasing. Definitely do some research, as some companies will try to charge you more for the same excursion. An entire day on a boat, with busride and lunch should not cost more than $60.
photos coming soon!
rkearns' Related Pages
Itacuruçá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A wonderful trip through so many islands"
- "A trip worth your visit to Brazil"
- See All...
- Nightlife in Itacuruçá
- Restaurants in Itacuruçá
- Warnings and Dangers in Itacuruçá
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Itacuruçá
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Itacuruçá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Itacuruçá
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 73 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Land Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Mexico Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Nexpa Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos