"Natal, a jumping off piont for many advnetures" Natal by rkearns
Natal Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 6 photos
the dunes just north of natal are a true gem. ask a local and they will tell you where you can buy a cheap excursion through the dunes of natal. you go on a buggie or jeep and they basically drive you all over the dunes, like a ROLLERCOASTER of sand. you will not have another experience like it! Especially because the dunes change with the wind every few days or so....so the trails are unpredictable, and the best person to plow you into a mess of sand is a local...someone who knows the terrain.
true unpredictable fun!
This is a grove of cashew trees but it is all one made of two trees...the largest in the world. The roots of the tree... more travel advice
rkearns' Related Pages
Natal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Natal, a jumping off piont for many advnetures"
- "Natal R-N., Brasil"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Natal
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Natal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Natal
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 73 reviews, 40 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Land Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Mexico Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Nexpa Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos