"Adelle's corner of the world..." Adelle123's Profile
Hello! and welcome to my page! I stay in Stornoway, which is on the Isle of Lewis, off the far north-west coast of Scotland. It's a terrific place with lots of historical stuff to see, like standing stones and brochs. There's also loads of beautiful secluded beaches. It's miles from anywhere, so it's the best place to go if you really want to get away from it all! http://www.visithebrides.com/
Living on an island means it can be a little more difficult to travel. However, I've seen a fair bit of scotland, england and wales. I'm mad into hill walking, and would be happy to give any advice on the hills up here. Check out my photo album of random cairns, and have a go and my guess the summit game!
I'm not good at updating this, but the most recent places i've been to are Canada, Burkina Faso, Israel, Italy (Gran paradiso), France (skiing), Andorra and Slovenia. This year I'll hopefully be going to India and back to Slovenia, if work will allow :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Adelle123 and scotlandscotour are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Scotland Forum "Re: 1st Trip to Scotland"
updated their Profile Page "Adelle's corner of the world..."
- Commented on kit_mc's profile page
- Wrote a Review Local music 'scene' in Stornoway Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best eating place in Ullapool"
- updated a Stornoway Travel Page "Stornoway"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stornoway Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Gwynedd 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Triglav Nacionalni Park Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ullapool 2 reviews, 2 photos
- London 1 review, 1 photo