"My most favourite places" Yanche's Profile

Instead of trying to describe myself, I prefer to describe my favourite places on earth - which is maybe the same as to speak of myself. Places we love and remember are of course not neccessarilly the most beautiful ones. My favourite places are the ones that I have met nice people, had some strange experiences, places that appeared very different from my expectations or simply places in which I happenned to be in a specially good mood ....
There are many of them but lets try to pick up just 3 .... (photoes are coming soon)

Lake Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan

Incredibly beautiful in winter time with the mountains covered with snow on the other side of the lake. We stayed in an overpriced, declining and kitchy former "resting house" for party officials but it did not destroyed the experience of surrounding nature.
You can find a lot of practical information from VT members on this popular Kyrgyzs resort but you'd better have a chance to feel its beauty yourself.

Varanassi, India

I know, I know - everybody goes to Varanassi, there are plenty of movies, pictures and travellogues on it....

• Intro Written Feb 11, 2006

• rachesuiphilippines's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Happy biirthday Yana

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Hi Yana! Happy New Year! Wish you a very happy,healthy and blessing for this 2008. : ))

• keny's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2007 at 8:30 AM

Happy býrthday to you Yana:-)

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2007 at 4:59 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 9:12 PM

Hi Yana, happy birthday to you. Have a nice party. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• tweetycaro's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2006 at 2:24 AM

hi Yana, it was really nice hanging out with you in BKK, especially seeing an amazing show ;-)) Hope i will see you in belgium soon.

• C-Care's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 8:10 AM

hello yana ;) its really nice meeting you and have fun in thailand !! smiles from us ;) wi care nook

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 12:51 AM

Heya.. Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia ~~K~~

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 6:52 PM

Wow Yana, I haven't been to Varanasi (Benaras) exactly because it's so well known! Shoot, i seem to have missed out big time (?) Darshan

• Jul 7, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Happy birthday . Greetings from India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!