Province of Cagayan Off The Beaten Path Tips by i-s-a Top 5 Page for this destination
Province of Cagayan Off The Beaten Path: 6 reviews and 11 photos
It was sad to know that one of the old bells of Nassiping went missing last year (October). The stolen bell was considered the male one...bigger than the one left behind. Due to this incident, every visitor to this Parish ruins is subjected to interviews and were asked to sign a log-book for their future reference.
I hope the bell would be returned back in this place as it is part of their heritage.
Manok ni San Pedro
During the Spanish rule, the Horno in Tuguegarao provided the baked bricks for the Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral, San Jacinto Chapel and all other important buildings of the place. We are so disappointed to find out that what could have been the pride and important heritage was left in a sad state. The horno was left in ruins and was enveloped by privately-owned houses. Some people even made the horno as their free garbage area :0(
Trivia: Horno is the Sapnish term for oven.
it's a fake! :0)
This thing is quite unusual. While climbing the numerous steps of Callao cave, we saw this rather interesting beetle. It sure looks like the local "uwang" but this one has brown color. Gerric, upon seeing this, told us that it is not a live beetle but only the beetle's skin. Hmmm, this is the first time I saw this kind of stuff....aside from snake skin.
More Reviews (15)
i-s-a's Related Pages
Province of Cagayan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature and Adventure"
- "Province of Cagayan: Land's End"
- "Road trip to Cagayan Valley"
- "Cagayan is Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, Whitewater"
- "Cagayan Valley"
- "Conquering North"
- "CONQUERRING SIERRA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Cagayan
- Hotels in Province of Cagayan
- Transportation in Province of Cagayan
- Nightlife in Province of Cagayan
- Restaurants in Province of Cagayan
- Shopping in Province of Cagayan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cagayan
- See All...
Explore the World
- La Malbaie Hotels
- Kunkletown Hotels
- Bayview Hotels
- Isla Culebrita
- Salisbury Hotels
- Mysore Off The Beaten Path
- Richmond Off The Beaten Path
- Noto Off The Beaten Path
- Indian Ruins
- Kathmandu Off The Beaten Path
- Srinagar Off The Beaten Path
- Gijón Off The Beaten Path
- Varazdin Off The Beaten Path
- Morocco Off The Beaten Path
- Spokane Off The Beaten Path
- Caerphilly Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Province of Cagayan
- 34 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Province of Cagayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Cagayan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 34 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 30 reviews, 81 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Albay Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 7 reviews, 76 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pilar Intro, 10 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 6 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (114)
Top Province of Cagayan hotels
- Tuguegarao City Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 121 Photos
- Santa Ana Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 29 Photos
- Claveria Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 175 Photos
- Camiguin Island Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 59 Photos
- Aparri Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 54 Photos
- Santa Praxedes Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Piat Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 34 Photos
- Penablanca Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 88 Photos
- Palaui Island Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 67 Photos