"Paskong VT" San Juan by i-s-a

San Juan Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 55 photos

first VT Christmas and Gugu's bienvenida
pasko na sinta ko? salamat po sa pang-aasar LOL

A fun-filled mini party attended by VT's moonlighting (Aimees) with daughter Angel, juds (Judith), asianbelle (Aida), i-s-a (yours trully), pres_16 (Pres), shintarojon (Jon), bike_packer (Boyet), honorary member heart (Mayet) with daughter Yasmin and boljakool (Penn).

Venue: Jack’s Loft (Wilson Street, Greenhills)
Date: December 10, 2006
Time: 3:00PM

Aside from being a Christmas Party, this is also for Cielo's despedida and Jon's beinvenida. Looking forward for this meet as it would take a long time for us to see our VT diva again. Cielo is about to transfer to Riyadh to start a new life with her family. While Jon has promised to show us his neck movement ala Sushmita Sen.

The weather is not cooperating, it was raining hard. Typhoon Signal No. 1 was declared when Seniang hit the metropolis. It seems that Liliput loved her new title “shine beauty" and did not show up!!!. At the other side of town, Cielo experienced a brown out and did not make it. Jing on the other hand begged to be excused as she is responsible for their company party that was held the same day.

Bienvenida Gugu

Jon arrived first after much difficulty in finding the place. It seems that Jack’s Loft is not so popular in this place. Second came Precy. I arrived a few minutes before 4PM though I was the one who requested an earlier meet…sorry guys. Then came Kakang Boyet with our lifetime honorary member Mayet :0) and cutie Yasmin...the blooming belle Aida...our organizer Aimees with hubby Penn and their very talented daughter Angel. Pretty Judith came last...but certainly not the least.

In the picture, Jon is shown with his "pasalubongs". Sorry na lang po sa mga hindi dumating...forfeited na pasalubong nyo! hehe

the "loot" :0)

We exchanged gifts in the middle of stories and laughters. I got gift number 3 ... wine from Kaka and family. Balak ba nila 'kong lasingin? Salamat! "I love you" eggs from Aida :0) Medical kit bag...thanks Pres I love it! And pasalubongs from Gugu, hand painted scene from the pink city Rajastan (tama po ba?) and map of Nepal ... the VT Manila dream destination for 2007.

• Pros:masaya
  • Cons:bitin
  • In a nutshell:sana maulit muli hahaha
  • Last visit to San Juan: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 13, 2007

i-s-a

“life is a journey ... living my dream”

Badges & Stats in San Juan

Have you been to San Juan?

Latest Activity in San Juan